Colorado Library Consortium (CLiC)
The journal is sponsored by: Colorado College, Colorado Library Consortium (CLiC), Regis University, the University of Denver, and the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Sources of Support
Collaborative Librarianship Advisory Board (as of August 2013)
- Stephen Abram, Past President, Special Libraries Association, 2008; Vice President, Strategic Partnerships and Markets, Gale Cengage; Past-President, Canadian Library Association; Toronto, Ontario
- Camila Alire, Past President, 2009-2010, American Library Association, Dean Emerita, University of New Mexico and Colorado State University, and Past President, 2005, Association of College and Research Libraries, Sedalia, CO
- Dr. Shimelis Assefa, Morgridge College of Education, University of Denver
- Deirdre Brennan, Executive Director, Oak Park Public Library, Oak Park, Il.
- Todd Carpenter, Managing Director, National Information Standards Organization (NISO), Baltimore, MD
- Timothy Cherubini, Director of Content Innovation, Lyrasis, Atlanta, GA
- Ms. Lourdes T. David, Director, Rizal Library, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City, Philippines
- George Jaramillo, Library Director (Retired), Taos Public Library, Taos, NM
- Jesús Lau, Past President, 2009-2010, Mexican Library Association (AMBAC), Director, USBI, Universidad Veracruzana, Veracruz, Mexico
- David Stewart, Director, University Libraries, Bethel University