Already have a Username/Password for Collaborative Librarianship?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is it before another journal for consideration; or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://collaborativelibrarianship.org) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); with figures and tables placed within the text, rather than at the end.
- The text meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines found in About the Journal. If the article is being submitted to the peer reviewed section, then the author identification has been removed. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution, noncommercial, no derivative 3.0 license. This allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Authors have the permission of relevant copyright holders for the publication of images, figures and other multimedia displayed within the article.
By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, readers are free to use the articles with proper attribution in educational and other non-commercial settings.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.